Your company probably has someone who is the "computer guy". This person is managing the computers in addition to being the accountant, or a sales person, or even the owner of the company. Your computer guy is spending a considerable amount of time working on the computers when he could be out selling, meeting new clients, or doing any number of more profitable activities. And is he really that good with computers anyway?
Or maybe you have thought about using technology more effectively, but have not had the in-house talent to make it happen. Perhaps someone's well-intentioned nephew or son set up a few things once but never came back.
Since 2004 we have been making life easier for small business owners by eliminating technical problems. Our typical customer has 10 to 75 workstations, is a professional service business, and relies heavily on e-mail and the Internet for communication. Our clients hire us to support their network because they do not want to incur the overhead and cost of a full-time IT staff, and they don't want to burden their employees with the responsibility of troubleshooting the company network.
What makes us unique is our fixed-cost approach to computer support. We don't want to nickel and dime you every time your computers are misbehaving. Our Hassle-Free IT service plans allow us to completely take the burden of your computers off your shoulders for an affordable monthly fee that includes all the service you may require.
We are most successful in working with clients that:
- Cannot afford to have computer problems interrupting their business
- Demand support from a professional technician that is easy to reach, highly responsive, and that takes proactive responsibility for the security, reliability, and performance of their network
- Are interested in completely outsourcing their computer support needs to a strong and reputable local firm
- See technology as a power tool for increasing productivity and gaining competitive advantages
- Want a technology partner that will act as a trusted advisor and seek to improve the position of their company in all areas
- Are willing to invest in technology to improve communication and eliminate manual tasks
There are 3 core principles that guide the way we work with our clients:
- We start with your business goals FIRST, then apply the technology to support that goal. Sounds simple but there are a number of "IT gurus" out there that only understand the technical side of the problem, and never take a moment to understand the bigger picture. Quite often I can recommend a better and faster solution to a problem that no one else thought of simply because I make sure I understand your business and how you USE the technology before making recommendations.
- We look for the least expensive solutions to your problems. Technology can be incredibly expensive. Left unchecked, you could spend hundreds of thousands of dollars for the "latest and greatest" technology that will only be obsolete one year later. As a small business owner myself, I understand that you don't have a pile of cash lying around to blow on "cool" new gadgets and software. That's why I'll always recommend several different solutions you can choose from, outline the pros and cons, and give you practical solutions that don't cost an arm and a leg.
- We have the heart of a teacher. Technology IS complicated. As a business owner, you don't have the time to research and learn every new acronym that comes down the pike - nor should you. I'll take the time to explain - in plain English - what you need to know to make the best possible decision on any type of technology investment.